Data Engineer required to join a global telecoms company who are building a new division for their cloud service offering!
This Data Engineer will spend the majority of their time building ETL pipelines that fuel 'search and discovery' of vast data sets. They'll also be gleaning 'insights' from the data which the use of analytics tools, to present back to Project Owners and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will need:
- An advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar
- 3+ years of experience within Data Engineering
- Expertise in building ETL pipelines and creating big data solutions
- Proficiency in SQL, Python and/or R
- Experience with Machine Learning, NLP, Data Mining or knowledge graph would be advantageous (but not mandatory)
This is a privately owned business turning over in excess of $120bn annually, so they're going 'head to head' with the largest NASDAQ listed technology giants and have the capital to invest in growth.
These are high profile greenfield projects being initiated, which will bring great career development opportunities.
Apply now if you're a Data Engineer with experience building ETL pipelines; working with big data; programming in SQL, Python, and/or R; and want to play a pivotal role in new projects for a major telecoms business.