My client is a consumer electronics start-up with exceptional pedigree! Their product is a rugged, wireless smart speaker aimed at 3-12 year olds, who can independently and securely explore a world of audio content and other features.
Their executive board is comprised of some of the world's greatest children's authors and they're set to scale up this year, following a successful funding round.
They now need a Data Expert (a hybrid Data Scientist/ Data Engineer) who can explore and recommend various methods of data collection that provide insights for product development, troubleshooting and marketing.
This person will also be entrusted to protect all company data; develop models to decode and understand the data; and build dashboards that inform the business.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- A numerical, computational or engineering degree (statistics, mathematics, software engineering, data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence)
- A self-starter approach to tackling business and technical problems
- A proven track record setting up and developing data infrastructure/ technical environments/ data models
- Experience with data mining algorithms
- A background working with cloud based platforms (MongoDB, AWS etc)
This is a great time to join this business. Funding is in place, product is being well received and they're embarking on their data journey - so lots of autonomy to identify and launch new projects that will benefit the business.
Apply now if you're a Data Scientist or Data Engineer who can guide this start-up through their data journey!