Data Science Consultant required to join an AI business in London who are using Computer Vision, Neural Networks and Deep Learning for insurance claim automation and fraud detection.
The role will entail 'hands on' coding and statistical modelling, as well as a pre-sales element which will involve taking technical specifications from customers and working out how to tailor a bespoke solution.
Working closely with the CEO and Head of Engineering, you'll be the conduit between customers and the internal technical teams - using a 'hybrid' analytical and programming skillset that has Data Science at the core.
The ideal background would be:
- An advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science or similar
- Several years of 'industry experience' (ideally in the fintech, finance, insurance or insurtech markets) as a Data Scientist
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning, deep learning, computer vision or neural networks
- A customer facing disposition
- Experience as a Product Owner
- Solid programming skills in Python
This is a company who supply in to very large international insurances firms and ultimately improve the customer experience for millions of policy holders when they need to make a claim. It streamlines the process and takes the hassle out of a traditionally laborious task, which is why they're recognised as a true disruptor and innovator in the field.
Apply now if you're a Data Scientist with a fintech/ insurtech/ finance/ insurance background who has a passion for product and a deep insight in to AI (machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, neural networks).