I am seeking a Data Scientist with strengths in python programming and data analysis to join a well-funded start-up driven to advance humanity to the next stage of personal computing, by creating a world where everyone has their own non-invasive brain-computer interface device. Think of the possibilities! You’ll be joining at an exciting time alongside a team doing brain-interface hardware, software and brain R&D.
Please note this position is to be based on-site a few days’ a week in London, UK. Primary responsibilities
- Writing code, optimising and integrating modules to perform pre-filtering of neural data, labelling and classifying features
- Implementing neural network models in Python
What’s on offer?
- BSc, MSc or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience, Computer Science, Neural Engineering
- Python programming and use of associated libraries such as PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Implementing code for deep neural networks
- Writing modular codes and using modular plug-ins
- Competitive salaries to start and a guaranteed increase at the next funding round
- Share options
This is an exciting and challenging role for a bright and enthusiastic Data Scientist with excellent career progression opportunities in a growing company. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in London, UK.