Deep Learning Research Engineer
This Deep Learning Research Engineer is with a Deep Learning start-up based in London, UK. They are developing new innovative technology that nobody in their respective sector is doing. A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, well financed company in its early stages, already with tier 1 partnerships in place. Primary responsibilities
- Research and prototyping of new methods
- Developing deep learning architectures
- Publication and patents
What’s on offer?
- A completed/soon to be completed PhD in Computer Science with a focus on deep learning / computer vision
- 2+ first-author publications in ‘Tier 1’ conferences such as CVPR, ICLR, ECCV, NeurIPS, BMVC etc.
- Neural network design and test, likely with CNNs or RNNs
- Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Image Processing
- TensorFlow, PyTorch
Interested? Apply today and if suitable, you will be contacted to discuss further
- £60k-80k DOE
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working
- Straight forward 3 stage interview process and ability to hire ASAP