This Deep Learning Engineer is with a deep-tech start-up based in London, UK. They are developing new innovative technology that nobody in their respective sector is doing. A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, well financed company in its early stages, already with tier 1 partnerships in place. Primary responsibilities
- R&D of deep learning architectures
- Prototyping new methods
- Working alongside doctorates with excellent publication histories and contributing to publications
What’s on offer?
- A completed/soon to be completed PhD in Computer Science with a focus on deep learning, computer vision
- 1+ first-author publications considered ‘Tier 1’ such as CVPR, ECCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI etc.
- Neural network design and test, likely with CNNs or RNNs
- Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Image Processing, Video Processing
- TensorFlow, PyTorch
Interested? Apply today and if suitable, you will be contacted to discuss further
- £60k-85k DOE
- Visa Sponsorship
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working