Deep Learning Research Engineer
This Deep Learning Research Engineer is with a Deep Learning start-up based in London, UK. They are developing new innovative technology that nobody in their respective sector is doing. A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, well financed company in its early stages, already with tier 1 partnerships in place.
This position is worked remotely for the next few months, but you must be able to relocate to London in the near-future. Primary responsibilities
- R&D of deep learning architectures
- Prototyping new methods
- Working alongside doctorates with excellent publication histories, contributing to publications in tier 1 conferences
What’s on offer?
- A completed/soon to be completed PhD in Computer Science with a focus on neural net design for deep learning, computer vision
- 1+ first-author publications considered ‘Tier 1’ such as CVPR, ECCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI etc.
- Neural network design and test, likely with CNNs or RNNs
- Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Image Processing
- TensorFlow, PyTorch
Interested? Apply today and if suitable, you will be contacted to discuss further
- £60k-80k DOE
- Visa Sponsorship
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working
- Straight forward 3 stage interview process and ability to hire ASAP