Job ID: 176011
Location: Cambridgeshire, England, UK
Salary: £80-90k, Bonus ~20%, relocation assistance, private medical and more!
Job Type: Permanent
Have you recently completed your PhD or post-doctorate and now looking for research in industry? This Deep Learning Scientist vacancy is an excellent opportunity to join the research arm of an established semiconductor company.
The research topics and domains may change from one year to the next and therefore you could be considered for this coming from a number of different backgrounds, including computer vision, deep reinforcement learning, NLP, dialogue systems etc. as long as you have experience from a theoretical research perspective. Primary responsibilities
- Theoretical research on topics such as meta-learning, gaussian processes and applied research on topics such as deep reinforcement learning
- Working alongside an existing team of excellent researchers and scientists, you will be pushing forward state of the art deep learning theory
What’s on offer?
- PhD in Deep Learning, NLP, Mathematics or similar
- Theoretical research in areas such as meta-learning, gaussian processes, kernel methods, convolutional networks, language modelling
- Publications in some of the top AI conferences such as CVPR, NeurIPS, EMNLP
- Deep neural network algorithm development
- Strong mathematics, probability theory, statistical learning
- TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Python, C++, MATLAB
Interested? Apply today and if suitable, you will be contacted to discuss further
- £80-90,000, with potential to go higher if going into a leading research role
- Excellent annual bonus schemes meaning you will likely earn on average 20%+ from the base over the year
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical care
- Relocation assistance, visa sponsorship and more!