This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing global company to work as a Deep Learning Software Engineer and design, implementation and maintain software to be able to extract data and using machine learning frameworks to provide better results for clients. Based in Eindhoven, NL, the client is offering a salary in the region of €50,000 - €70,000 with company benefits depending on experience.
In this role you will be working on Automotive Navigation systems to extract map features from images using Deep Learning. As mentioned, aside from designing and implementing Deep Learning and Machine Learning frameworks into a software system, you will work with multi skilled engineering teams for parallel programing for neural networks. You will also support Software Engineers to provide a Deep Learning perspective using C++ and Python.
For the Deep Learning Software Engineer position you will have experience with:
- C++ and Python
- Parallel Computing with TensorRT, CudNN
- Implementation of AI Models on embedded devices / GPU acceleration for AI
- Image Processing / Point Cloud Processing
- Machine Learning Frameworks; TensorFlow / PyTorch
- Degree in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Strong Software Programming background
- Able to speak and write in English
If you are interested in discussing this further then please apply or get in touch asap