Responsible for working across functional teams to optimise demand accuracy and improve working capital performance.
Specifically accountable for the creation of accurate forecasts using models and business intelligence, as well as decision support and strategy execution. This is key to increase Supply Chain efficiency, enabling the reduction of working capital, better customer service and an improved systems infrastructure. What will I do?
What skills and qualities will I need?
- Play a key executional role in monthly S&OP process
- Collate finished goods demand for markets globally
- Interpret and analyse data with the global markets and articulate recommendations which will ensure targets are achieved
- Measure impact of forecast accuracy and other S&OP metrics – report and communicate achievements and action plans
- Identify with clarity potential demand issues in advance with proposals for solutions
- Identify and quantify opportunities and risks
- Drive accountability and partner with the sales channels globally
- Proactively identify, communicate and follow up on significant trends and demand changes to achieve optimum finished goods levels
- Regularly check for excess and obsolete finished goods risks, report and work with other functional teams to clear and prevent further occurrences
- Support continuous improvement initiatives for S&OP, inventory management, process and systems to develop efficiencies and support future growth
- Supporting and co-ordinating role with Supply Chain for day to day fulfilment of demand
- Manage supply system for Demand Planning and maintain all Demand Planning parameters, including PIPO management
- Keep demand codes live and up to date in system and develop/maintain relationships with master data team
- Maintain and further develop in house Demand Planning reporting tools
- Experience in a similar role within a consumer business
- Experience in demand planning in global environment – long lead time, Asia manufacturing
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and aptitude
- Sound commercial understanding
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
APPLY NOW or contact Niall Fearon for more information.