Design Team Lead! Bristol! Fab benefits package!
This is a fab opportunity for an experienced design engineer with proven managerial capabilities and highly passionate about their work to join my client as a Design Team Lead in the technology hub that is Bristol!
My client is developing state of the art DSP ASIC projects in A.I, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations areas. You will be leading the team who are responsible for the planning and the implementation of DSP cores and accelerators which are a part of many future products.
As part of this position you will lead a team of experienced designers, and you will work on a full design flow from architecture definition, through micro ARCH, Verilog writing and verification process up to timing closure and STA.
- 8+ years of experience in digital ASIC design, RTL coding (Verilog/VHDL, SVA) and coverage closure.
- 3+ years of experience in leading an ASIC Design Team.
- Good understanding of design techniques for performance, power and/or area optimisations.
- Experience working with a Multi-International Company.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.