Design Team Lead! Bristol! Fantastic Career Growth Opportunity!
This is a fantastic rare opportunity for an experienced design engineer with proven technical managerial capabilities join my client as a Design Team Lead in the technology hub that is Bristol! The team is currently quite small and you be responsible for the technical management of 4-5 engineers initially. However my client has some ambitious plans to grow a design centre in Bristol and you will be in the driving sear for future career progression as the site grows.
My client is developing state of the art DSP ASIC's with current project in applications for A.I, Wireless Comms and Base Stations. You will be leading the team who are responsible for the planning and the implementation of DSP cores and accelerators which are a part of many future products.
As part of this position you will lead a team of experienced designers, and you will work on a full design flow from architecture definition, through micro ARCH, Verilog writing and verification process up to timing closure and STA.
- 8+ years of experience in digital ASIC design, RTL coding (Verilog/VHDL, SVA) and coverage closure.
- 3+ years of experience in leading an ASIC Design Team.
- Good understanding of design techniques for performance, power and/or area optimisations.
- Experience working with a Multi-International Company.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
For more information please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources