I have an urgent requirement for a Desktop Support Engineer at my rapidly expanding client within the Satellite Communications/Antenna sector and based in London.
The Desktop Support Engineer will be a member of the IT Team and will be responsible for providing desktop support both face-to-face (at London office and occasionally in Cambridge) as well as remotely. Technical Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills
- Provide 1st & 2nd line Support for Windows and mobile devices
- Prepare and set up new desks/computers – desk moves.
- Take responsibility for maintaining and updating existing knowledgeable documentation
- Contribute to managing the IT inventory across all sites
- Assist in IT Systems maintenance e.g. backups, keeping Windows Server updates
- Train new individuals in using software and apps
- Manage AWS instances and users accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Good understanding of networking concepts including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, VLAN, FIREWALLS, VPN.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, SharePoint, Teams and Office 365 products.
- Good understanding of Azure AD and AWS.
The Desktop Support Engineer position offers the opportunity to work with a highly successful business with strong career development as well as a salary up to £40k, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and annual bonus scheme.
To apply or to discuss the Desktop Support Engineer position further please contact Seamus Hayes @ IC Resources