I am working with a global client who are looking for a DevOps Engineer based in their London Office. My client thrives in a culture of innovation that is developing the world’s leading audio and voice ICs with offices in Asia, North America and Europe with a global workforce of more than 1400 employees.
You as the DevOps Engineer will need a proven track record of developing, designing and maintaining dependable, mission-critical CI/CD pipelines and systems to help advance their CI/CD systems to scalable architecture that permits developers to collaborate efficiently. You will be developing tools for advanced signal processing algorithms, software and hardware solutions.
- Lead technical sessions with development teams to evaluate their existing DevOps practices.
- Cooperate globally across team and functional boundaries to help product resilient and reusable systems through a multi datacenter infrastructure.
- Work within a team driving analysis, design and development of CI/CD automation tools and workflows.
- Follow agile like practices to design and implement solutions such as task automation, orchestration, provisioning, configuration management, monitoring and security hardening.
- Able to use mature documentation techniques to describe platform capabilities and features to a worldwide set of teams.
- Enable, coordinate and increase visibility of CI/CD productivity and shape status metrics for numerous products and consumers in a consistent manner.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent to a relevant background in this role.
- Proficient with scripting and automation skills including test driven development exposure such as Python, Bash, Powershell etc.
- Sound fundamental knowledge of architecting and operating enterprise scale services.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Commercial experience supporting variety of operating systems in live environments with Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Good knowledge of virtualization and containerization primitives used for multiple platforms and operating systems.
- Knowledge of package management, versioning, artifact repositories, security scanning and deployment using services such as JFrog Artifactory.
- Understanding of scaling infrastructure as code across geographic regions to maintain hybrid on premise and cloud systems such as AWS, VMWare, Cisco etc.
- In depth knowledge of version control practices and code review workflows using SVN, Gerrita and GIT.
- Advanced knowledge defining and maintaining build pipelines using Jenkins 2.x pipeline as code and shared libraries.
- Experience implementing monitoring and logging solutions, to include instrumenting and dashboarding of custom metrics.
Apply now or Speak to Ryan Mullan