A DevOps Engineer is required to create a new and innovative design environment used by most advanced System on Chip (SoC) developers -
You will bring your expertise to the team in order to set-up one of the most advanced EDA (Electronic Design Automation) environment of the world, used in production by the leading suppliers of electronic components at the heart of advanced technology products. Key skills for the successful DevOps Engineer:
- 5+ years experience in software development and operation management
- Experience in installing and deploying Kubernetes
- CI/CD experience using Jenkins, Bamboo or related tools
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac O/S
- Experience in Java, Python or Bash preferred
You will have the opportunity to be part of a proven-successful startup, and to influence development environment, architecture, verification, and everything in-between – you’ll no longer be stuck in a silo or just a cog in a machine.
This is an exciting and challenging role for a bright and enthusiastic DevOps with excellent career progression opportunities in a growing company. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Mitch Wheaton at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in France.