A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Device Engineer (SiC MOSFET’s) based in Stockholm, to work for a globally recognised organisation who are pushing forward the Silicon Carbide revolution.
If you have exposure to power semiconductor devices and practical skills working on application type measurements like switching tests, then this might be the role for you.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Electrical characterisation of SiC Power MOSFET’s.
- Simulation of SiC Power MOSFET’s and understanding switching loses.
- Switching measurements and avalanche ruggedness measurements.
- Updating and reporting progress in development projects.
The successful applicant will have a degree in Electrical Engineering, physics or similar with a proven background in the following:
- Electrical device characterisation.
- Hands-on experience with simulation of semiconductor device.
- Good knowledge of power electronics.
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV and contact details.