This is a remote-working opportunity
for a Digital ASIC Architect with an award-winning IP start-up based in London.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for real freedom, creativity and challenge in your next position (and would like to work from home!)
Our client, an expanding mobile security IP company, is developing unique technology primarily used in cryptographic functions for key generation to encrypt data and communications. Having already achieved considerable success to date and some major customers, they are now seeking a Digital ASIC Architect to direct and own the ASIC development process, and build an ASIC team around them longer-term.
As the Digital ASIC Architect you will need:
- A degree (Bachelors / Masters / PhD) in Electronics or similar field
- An extensive background working within Digital IC Design, with of course expertise within RTL design, synthesis and verification
- A solid understanding of design architecture and a full understanding of what is required to build an ASIC
- Very good communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts
- An ability to work very well within a small team, and have what it takes to work within a small start-up environment
If you wish, you will be able to work from home, with occasional trips to the London office. As part of the package you can expect to receive employee shares, and expect to do very well financially long-term.
Candidates must ideally be eligible to work in the UK (either with a UK or European passport) or UK visa.
For more information please contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources