We are looking for a Digital ASIC Architect Team Lead for a successful multinational Semiconductor IP company, based in a beautiful region of Southern France.
Our client has a superb reputation for delivering first-class silicon IP to the global market for more than 20 years. They are currently expanding their Digital ASIC team based not far from Marseille, and seek to appoint Digital ASIC Architect Team Lead to head up a small group of Digital ASIC Design Engineers and take direct responsibility for ASIC architecture definition and RTL design implementation for projects within the communications space.
In this role you will report to the VP Engineering and will be directly involved in the development process. As Digital ASIC Architect Lead you will oversee project progress, identify and resolve technical issues, and ensure timely delivery of designs that meet quality and budget goals, as well as provide technical customer support.
You could be suitable for this position if you have:
- A Master's degree minimum in Electrical Engineering, Computer engineering or related field
- At least ten years’ experience working within Digital ASIC or FPGA Design
- A detailed understanding of the complete ASIC Design flow, with hands-on experience of defining digital ASIC architecture
- First-rate RTL coding skills either in Verilog or VHDL
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and mentor a small group of engineers
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces (for example High Speed SerDes, PCI Express etc)
You’ll find a highly challenging, interesting role within a friendly work environment, reflected in the long service of many employees at this company. For more details, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources.