This is an exciting chance for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join a rapidly expanding Semiconductor start-up, based in Southampton.
This company is developing never-before-seen wireless technology for 5G communication standards. On the back of ongoing success and considerable traction with Tier 1 customers, they are now looking for several Digital ASIC Design Engineers to join them – this company offers potential for huge reward.
As the successful Digital ASIC Design Engineer, you will be developing high-performance IP geared towards 5G communication acceleration, working alongside some exceptionally bright people. You will be responsible for IP design, verification and documentation, as well as optimisation, synthesis and characterisation of ASIC solutions. You will gain experience working on the complete design flow process, through to assisting customers in the validation, synthesis, layout and integration of ASIC solutions.
- An excellent academic background, either with a BSc / MSc / PhD in Electronics or similar
- Hands-on experience working in Digital ASIC Design, with strong front-end RTL Design skills in Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog
- A good overall understanding of the Digital ASIC Design flow process
- Experience with Synopsys or Cadence EDA tool suite
- A strong team-work ethic
- A personable nature and good customer-facing skills, ideally with experience delivering IP, and a keen interest to work for small, expanding technology company.
- A background in wireless communications would be beneficial, but not essential.
For more details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.