A new opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer
to join a world-class SoC team developing state-of-the-art SoCs for the satellite industry. Directly commutable from London by train.
Our client is delving into new, exciting and innovative technologies targeting a huge and emerging new market within the space industry. With several big projects lined up, they are now searching for an experienced Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join them, to develop their latest SoC through the full life cycle from design to production. You will have access to best in class EDA design tools and will be working in leading edge process technologies.
As the ideal Digital ASIC Design Engineer, you will be an RTL design expert with DSP experience.
- A number of years’ experience working as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer
- Detailed expertise in low power, multi clock domain design
- Experience of RTL design for DSP blocks
- Verilog and SystemVerilog know-how
- Scripting experience, with either Perl, Shell, TCL, Python
- A great team-work ethic, and a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
Contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources today for more details.