This is an excellent chance for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to advanced their career with one of the world’s biggest names in electronics, based in Cambridge.
Our client, a household name in wireless communications, is offering a rare opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join their wireless IC design team based in Cambridge. This team develops Wireless LAN and Bluetooth digital IP, and consists of some of the most talented wireless chip designers in industry. In this role you will be involved in both digital RTL design and verification for wireless chipsets, working alongside senior engineers. As you gain experience you will work on all areas of the ASIC chip flow.
So long as you have the right mindset and capability to learn, our client can be flexible on years’ of experience.
- An excellent academic background; BSc/MSc degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Strong skills in Digital ASIC / SoC Design and Verification
- Practical experience with Verilog / VHDL (SystemVerilog would be a plus)
- An ability to get up to speed very quickly, with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to take the initiative
Experience in any of the below would be an additional plus:
- A background working in telecommunications
- Virtual prototyping
- High level modelling
This company offers a structured career path, very competitive package and job satisfaction. You will receive on the job training from some of the best in industry, and enjoy working in a friendly, sociable environment.
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more details or to apply for this opportunity please email Caroline @ IC Resources.