Join a brand-new Research and Development centre based on the doorstep of Portsmouth as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer, and work on the latest generation of Touch Screen Controllers.
Our client is a global name in Semiconductor innovation within a whole host of market areas. Having recently opened a new R&D centre in Southern Hampshire that is now expanding, they seek a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to drive development of their latest generation of capacitive touch controller ICs and be responsible for all stages of the RTL design, verification and implementation process of ICs used in analog blocks. We’re looking for a creative problem-solver; someone capable of developing novel solutions to reduce power and costs.
The successful Digital ASIC Design Engineer will have:
- A technical degree (BEng / MSc) in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Digital IP Design (essential)
- Strong knowledge of the Digital ASIC Design flow process, and a number of years’ experience working with deep sub-micron CMOS processes
- First-rate coding skills in Verilog or VHDL
- Excellent communication skills; you will be liaising with multi-disciplinary, multi-site product teams
- Eligibility to work in the UK (visa sponsorship cannot be provided)
For more details, contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources