New opportunity as Digital ASIC Design Engineer with a leading edge medical research and development company, based in Paris. You will be part of a team in charge of design, development and testing of an exciting range of life changing medical devices and products.
As Digital ASIC Design Engineer you will be work with a larger team of analog designers, embedded software developers and test engineers in all phases of digital design, i.e. from requirement specification to taping out and testing silicon.
Your role as Digital ASIC Design Engineer will involve all processes for the design of digital/mixed-signal ICs - the definition of architectures, requirement specifications, support verification and validation teams, and also other R&D departments. Required Skills
Applicants for the Digital ASIC Design Engineer should be eligible to work in France. For more information, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- Engineering Degree in micro-electronics or similar field
- 5 years of experience in the design of digital ICs and the end to end design flow from RTL to GDS
- Fluent English (and preferably French)
- CPU architectures and DMA management
- Good understanding of UVM verification
- Digital filtering, signal processing and hardware implementation - are a plus
- Understanding/previous experience working in mixed-signal environments - is also a plus