This is a brand-new Digital ASIC Design position with a silicon start-up developing transformative new technology.
Based in Cambridge, my client is currently in stealth-mode, targeting deep-tech hardware, chip-design. The team, currently around 25 people strong, consists mainly of Analog IC experts, and you will join as one of the few Digital ASIC Design experts to take charge of the digital side and drive projects forward.
I am looking for someone with:
- An extensive background in Digital ASIC Design, with a good understanding of the entire ASIC flow process
- Experience working across concept definition, RTL design, verification, synthesis, timing analysis
- Recent hands-on experience in Verilog and / or VHDL coding
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Real passion and ambition to join a start-up and contribute to its success and growth
- A background in high speed digital design would be a plus, but not essential
Please note; EU Nationals only. For more information and a detailed discussion please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources