Our client in the charming city of Dresden is looking for an experienced Digital Design Engineer to strengthen their growing team. In this role, you will work for various cutting-edge customer projects in a dynamic and highly skilled environment.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Design Engineer will be
- definition of architecture of digital blocks (ASIC and FPGA)
- take care of RTL design (VHDL, Verilog) and integration of digital blocks
- optimisation of digital blocks
- support functional verification
- draft verification plans (UVM)
Requirements for this role:
- BSc or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3+years of experience in digital design and verification and some experience in SOC design
- excellent knowledge of HW description languages (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- firm in UVM
This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant and cultural city for a young employer that is still expanding and growing- your experience and opinion will matter.
Interested? Please get in touch with a current CV or contact Nicole Lamprecht at IC Resources.