We support an innovative semicon company in the beautiful city of Graz with their search for a Digital IC-Design Engineer (m/f).
As a Digital IC-Design Engineer you bring:
- a university degree in electrical engineering or similar
- at least 5 years of digital IC design
- expertise in Verilog/System Verilog
- ability to program SW code in C, Java, Asm
- experience in digital design flow for low-power products
As a Digital IC-Design Engineer you will:
- specify and do RTL design of digital components for high-end controllers
- integrate sub-blocks and IP into a complex SOC systems
- perform pre-silicon verification on block and system level
- carry-out lab validation of digital circuits
If this job as a Digital IC-Design Engineer attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.