Digital Design Engineer- Brighton
I am looking for a Digital Design Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to come and join the team in Brighton. My client is a start-up company who specialise in Quantum computing and are looking to expand the team. You will work on challenging projects with new and exciting technology helping to create technologies which can change the world!
- 5+ years of digital IC design experience
- Strong digital design (VHDL/Verilog) skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Tcl/ Python)
- Demonstrate strong discipline through documentation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience with FPGA’s for pre silicon hardware validation
- Experience with place and route and signoff checks
- Background in Physics, including quantum computing
Being a start-up, they offer a competitive salary, equity options, competitive pension, private health insurance and relocation support.
For more information on this role or other please contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources- 01189073075.