Digital Design Validation & Verification Engineer
New opportunity to join the world leader in network on-chip interconnect technology integration and deployment for SoCs.
Located in central Paris, my client provides semiconductor intellectual property (IP) for some of the best known brands in the world - covering a wide range of applications from AI to cars, mobile phones, IoT, cameras, and SSD controllers.
As Digital Design Validation & verification Engineer, you will be working as part of an Agile team, for vaildation of the latest EDA tools for the SOC RTL designs, and defining verification methodologies. Responsibilities:
Experience, Requirements and Qualifications:
- Define validation plans in collaboration with the Product Owner and software development teams
- Set up the test examples, reference files and scripts allowing the automated execution of the test suite
- Qualify the expected inputs and outputs (RTL, documentation, etc.) of software using various CAD tools (simulators, formal proof, etc.)
- Validate the graphical interface and APIs used by customers
Please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources for a chat in more detail!
- 3 - 5 years of design and/or verification experience in interconnect verification experience is a bonus
- Good scripting skills (TCL or Python ideally)
- Knowledge of the XML standard IP-XACT is a bonus
- Strong RTL (Verilog) and UVM/C test bench debugging skills
- Detail oriented - an eye for manual checks
- Previous experience working in an Agile software driven team is a bonus