Hi! I have a brilliant opportunity with an established start-up based in Lausanne - as Digital IC Design Verification Engineer.
Working for a growing and already successful company, you will be part of an engaging and collaborative team - focussing on the design and development of image sensors for automotive and industrial applications.
The ideal applicant will be confident in RTL design, have good digital verification skills and knowledge of 3D imaging solutions. Required skills and experience / education
Please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources for a more detailed discussion!
- Circa 5+ years of experience as Digital IC Design Engineer.
- Knowledge of UVM verification methodology and environments
- Significant experience in a related field (3D vision, robotics, photonics, or industrial electronics).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and design complex digital IP cores at RTL level.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (C/C++, MATLAB/Octave, and Python) is a bonus
- PhD or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Microtechnology.
- Fluent in English