Great new opportunity available as Digital IC Designer, to join a leading analog and mixed-signal ASIC & system design company, who focus on Sensor Interfacing and Power conversion.
With over twenty years of growing success in the semiconductor industry, their key services include IC design, IP development and ASIC supply for the automotive, industrial, space and consumer electronics markets. Particular emphasis is on CMOS technologies.
Working within a creative and innovative environment, I am looking for skilled Digital IC designers who have strong knowledge of digital design, with an additional understanding of analog/mixed signal concepts to work in partnerships with a well balanced, customer driven collaborative approach. RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Be a key contributor to specification and IC & Digital architecture
- Design of digital blocks for mixed-signal integrated circuits
- Architecture selection, RTL coding, simulation, synthesis, place-&-route, parasitic extraction, delay calculation, static timing analysis, formal verification, ATPG patterns generation and verification
- Use of common solutions like Fuse Control FSM, on-chip JTAG
- Continual development in digital and mixed signal IC design and the latest technologies and methods
- Strong ability to work collaboratively - with analog designers as well as test and application engineers to support both pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation.
- MSc degree in electrical engineering, micro-electronics or similar
- 5+ years of digital design experience.
- Proven history and ability to contribute, deliver and complete complex technical projects
- Confident ability with Cadence toolset
- Fluent English