IC Resources is currently working with a Berkshire based electronics client who are looking for freelancer's to join their team on a 6 month initial basis. The client are developing computer boards for high speed applications so experience of working on protocols like PCIe, HDMI and Ethernet are extremely beneficial. The work can be carried out 80% remotely and the contract will be outside IR35.
- Design of single board computer products from definition through to layout
- Design of both schematic and PCB layout
- 64 bit microprocessors
- Architectures of PCI Express gen 3 or 4
- Experience of 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Experience of. DDR4 DRAM
- High speed digital logic (500MHz and faster)