Our client, an international leader of wireless IC solutions is searching for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join their ASIC team based close to Brussels.
This is a great opportunity if you are a Digital IC Design Engineer looking to work on complex, interesting wireless communication products that are making the world a better place. You will be responsible for the RTL design, implementation and verification of ultra-low power wireless chipsets, evaluating system and circuit requirements and architecture planning. Youcan expect to work in a highly innovative, fast-paced and enjoyable environment where your ideas will be heard and achievement highly rewarded.
- A BSc / MSc degree in Electronics or similar
- Several years’ prior experience working as a Digital IC Design Engineer
- Excellent RTL design skills in VHDL or Verilog
- An understanding of ASIC Verification
- Familiarity with C/C++ software programming and scripting languages (such as Python, tcl)
- A friendly, open personality and good communication and team-work skills
This company pays well, and offers a generous benefits package plus relocation. Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Belgium (either holiding an EU passport or Belgian work permit.
Get in touch for details: contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152