ASIC, IC, Digital Design! Artificial Intelligence! Power management! Up to a salary of £80,000 (dependent on experience) City location!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client, a well-funded 5-year-old start up. Headquartered in the lively city of Dublin which is considered by many of being the social centre of Ireland with copious amounts to do outside of work from shopping and dining out to lively markets, live music events and culture.
My client is now looking for 2 Digital design engineers to join the team with an offering of a competitive bonus and benefits and a close knit ‘family feel’ run business. If you are interested in working for a company that provide development services in power management, artificial intelligence, and audio applications this could be the perfect role for you!
As the successful engineer you will have responsibilities which include the successful completion and timely execution of all activities related to design of digital logic of company IP along with front-end design, including design specifications, RTL development, functional verification, synthesis, DFT and STA. Skills and Specifications
- Hands-on experience with front-end design up to synthesis and STA
- Familiarity with high-speed digital design
- Experience with generation and validation of silicon IP releases, with relevant functional, timing, and test views
- Familiarity with digital filter and DSP algorithms
- Knowledge of adaptive control theory
- Familiarity with FPGA development
- Familiarity with analog and mixed-mode design
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources - 01189 881107