Hugely successful fabless ASIC Design company based in Eindhoven is seeking experienced Digital IC Design Engineers for their rapidly growing ASIC team.
This company’s vast experience in developing complex multiprocessor System-on-Chip products has earned them a superb reputation as a leading name in industry. With ongoing expansion, they are seeking first-rate Digital IC Design Engineers to join their Eindhoven design centre which is set to almost double in size this year. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment on challenging chip products, based on the most advanced silicon technologies.
Our client is looking for the best Digital IC Design Engineers, and in return offers the level of challenge and immense career satisfaction that goes with it.
- A BSc / MSc / PhD qualification in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Extensive working experience in Digital IC Design
- In-depth expertise in front-end RTL design and implementation in VHDL / Verilog
- Solid knowledge of ASIC verification
- Knowledge of low power design techniques, and an appreciation of the complete Digital IC Design flow
- Good communication skills in English
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands, either with an EU passport or Dutch visa
For more details or apply, contact Caroline Pye at IC Resources.