New Digital IC Design opportunity – Central Munich location
Our expanding fabless Semiconductor client is recruiting for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join them based in central Munich.
This company is a long-established, hugely innovative IC company whose technology equips millions of automotive products around the world. If you are looking for a long-term, stable position in which you can really make a difference and work on all stages of the Digital IC Design flow, this would be a great option.
In this role you will:
Be responsible for all areas of the Digital IC Design phase of high-speed interconnect ASICs; this includes system and module specification, RTL design in Verilog and SystemVerilog, verification, and FPGA prototyping. As it’s a small team environment, you will work closely alongside the Backend Design group, and support the start-up of new devices in the lab.
Our client is looking for a creative, flexibly minded Digital IC Design Engineer, with the following:
- A Degree in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering or related field
- Fluent language skills in German as well as English
- A number of years’ experience within Digital IC Design
- Strong RTL Design skills in Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Good knowledge of digital ASIC verification
For details, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.