Based in The Hague, this is a unique new opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join a leading silicon company developing MEMs timing solutions for a huge range of markets from mobile and IoT to automotive and 5G applications.
Our client is looking for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join their growing team and design and develop custom digital solutions for high performance blocks including PLL frequency dividers, digital filters, and low power digital controllers. This is an opportunity to have a real impact in your work; you will work across the complete IC design flow, working within a team of digital and analog engineers to build and support CMOS chips and their components at block and chip levels.
The right candidate will have:
- A degree (MSc or PhD) in Electronic Engineering or similar field
- At least 2 years’ work experience in Digital IC Design
- Solid hands-on RTL design skills in Verilog
- Knowledge of the back-end design flow: synthesis, place and route (P&R), and gate-level simulations
- An understanding of the basics of analog / mixed-signal design would be a benefit
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to get up to speed and work well within a fast-paced collaborative team environment
For details, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.