Are you a Digital IC Design Engineer looking to really make a difference?
If so, read on. This is a new opportunity for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join a Belgium-based silicon chip company developing a novel ultrasound medical device, that will really revolutionise long-term care for patients.
Located in Leuven, this company has huge potential. As one of the very first experts within our client’s newly created ASIC design team, your work will be pivotal in developing a totally novel medical tool which will monitor patients in hospitals and at home. This role comes with exciting challenges and plenty of room for innovation and growth; as the Digital IC Design Engineer you really will have a key role in this venture.
In this dynamic role you will be responsible for:
- Defining the architecture, RTL design and simulation of digital parts for mixed signal integrated circuits
- FPGA programming and implementation of signal processing algorithms
- Designing and characterising test boards and circuits for system evaluation
As the successful Digital IC Design Engineer, you will have:
- A MSc / PhD in Electronic Engineering or related field
- A number of years’ experience working as a Digital IC Design Engineer, with solid RTL design skills in Verilog / VHDL
- Know-how of designing digital and mixed signal circuits and systems
- Knowledge of SystemC, matlab and Simulink for system modelling
- Fluent communication skills in English
- An attractive and competitive salary package
- The chance to work on the very latest technology
- Superb growth opportunities, and the chance to have a real impact in your work
For details, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources