A beautiful, healthy location, and the chance to join a world-leader developing cutting-edge, ultra-low power integrated circuits. Join our client as a Digital IC Design Engineer.
Located in the French-speaking region of Switzerland, our client’s expertise within low power integrated circuit development spans 40 years. They are now seeking a Digital IC Design Engineer to join their optical sensing technology group, and offer a great chance to undertake a challenging role operating in all areas of the ASIC design flow process.
In this role you will:
- Have a key role in the development of sensor ICs, taking responsibility for design architecture, RTL design and verification process, using UVM methodology
- Support the Digital IC Design Lead in the product definition and design execution
- Interface with remote design teams and interface with the quality, design services, fab, and back-end design groups
- Receive support and training, and have the chance to innovate and put your ideas into practice
You will need:
- A degree (BSc / MSc) in Electronic Engineering or similar
- A proven background working as a Digital IC Design Engineer, with solid hands-on skills in Verilog / SystemVerilog (various levels of experience considered)
- A good handle on ASIC Verification activities
- Excellent communication skills in English (French would be a great plus, but not required)
- To be eligible to work in Switzerland, either with an EU passport or Swiss visa
Get in touch today for details: contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.