An exciting Digital IC Design Engineer opportunity based in Central Munich.
Join this leading automotive Semiconductor company as a Digital IC Design Engineer and enjoy a fascinating position that involves working on all stages of the ASIC design flow process, as well the chance to work in the lab on real hardware using oscilloscopes.
Our client is a long-established, hugely innovative IC company whose technology equips millions of automotive products around the world. If you are looking for a long-term, stable position in which you can really make a difference and work on all stages of the Digital IC Design flow, this would be a great option for you!
In this role you will:
Be responsible for all areas of the Digital IC Design phase of high-speed interconnect ASICs; this includes system and module specification, RTL design in Verilog and SystemVerilog, verification, and FPGA prototyping. As it’s a small team environment, you will work closely alongside the Backend Design group, and support the start-up of new devices in the lab.
Our client is looking for a creative, flexibly minded Digital IC Design Engineer, with the following:
- A Degree in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering or related field
- Fluent language skills in English (and preferably German too)
- A number of years’ experience within Digital IC Design - will consider junior, right up to senior
- Strong RTL Design skills in Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Good knowledge of digital ASIC verification is a bonus
- Any experience in Linux, python, C/C++ and embedded software is a bonus
For details, contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources