Based in Finland, this is a great opportunity for a Digital IC Design Lead to join a rapidly expanding IP start-up company developing revolutionary new power-saving logic.
Our client has developed an impressive solution to save energy in digital logic, up to 5 – 15 times. As part of their expansion, they are seeking a Digital IC Design Lead with experience of the full ASIC design flow to join them – they’re looking for a technical expert, someone who is capable of undertaking a technical lead role yet remain very much hands-on. The Digital IC Design Lead will undertake a broad, flexible role that will involve:
Leading the architecture and design implementation for each project
- Owning and enhancing the Place and Route, clock tree and STA flow to ensure high quality
- Documenting technology and requirements
- Technical leadership and mentoring of less experienced team members
- A degree (BSc / MSc) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related field of study
- Several years’ of experience in System-on-Chip / IP design
- Expertise in low power design techniques
- A deep understanding of the complete digital IC design flow – architecture, RTL, synthesis, DFT, clock tree, Place and Route, STA.
- Experience in lower geometries - ideally 22nm or below
For the right candidate our client will offer visa sponsorship and relocation assistance to Finland.
Contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources for details, or call +44 (0)1189881152