This is a position for a Digital IC Design Team Lead with one of the world’s most successful Semiconductor companies, based in the thriving city of Munich.
Our client is renowned for world-class innovation in the field of mixed-signal integrated circuits. They are expanding rapidly, and now seek a Digital IC Design Team Lead to undertake a role involving technical hands-on design work and technical leadership. You will be leading a small team of 4-5 ASIC Design engineers, and of course still of course play a key development role.
As a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer here you will be developing the design strategy for innovative Power Management products, covering the complete front-end design process from specification, RTL design, verification, through to synthesis and STA clean netlist. There is great scope for innovation and creative freedom; with paths to management longer-term. The right candidate may be a senior / principal level Digital ASIC Design expert, either someone with previous leadership experience, or someone interested to step into a lead role.
You will need:
- Several years’ Digital IC Design experience, with in-depth RTL coding expertise in Verilog or VHDL
- A deep understanding of verification methodologies (such as UVM / OVM)
- A good background knowledge of analog / mixed-signal products
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills (English)
- A University degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
This is a great opportunity to join a company offering that rare combination - exciting growth prospects together with job stability, and superb remuneration packages. *Please note - visa sponsorship can be offered.
Contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources to apply or for more information.