Job ID: 169139
Location: Sophia Antipolis, Caen, Grenoble, Paris, Île-de-France, Normandie, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France, Europe
Salary: Attractive salary and competitive benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Brilliant new opportunity as Digital IC Designer to work for a leading semiconductor company who design Signal Conversion ASIC and ASSP for Test & Measurement, Defence & Aerospace and Communications markets.
Within the role as Physical Design Engineer you will be tasked with the design of a state-of-the-art CMOS Transceiver ASIC for the Communications market.
Exciting duties include architecture definition, design and verification of the ASIC digital sub-blocks with mixed-signal and digital design teams. Qualifications
- MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in micro-architecture definition, RTL design and verification
- Digital electronic and signal processing/mixed-signal background
- (VHDL or Verilog) and scripting languages (TCL, Perl, Python)
- System Verilog, UVM
- Confident user of Cadence or Synopsys for RTL design flow
- Fluent English
Please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources for a chat in more detail