I have a great new opportunity as a Digital IC Designer to work in an exciting R&D department, based in the beautiful surroundings of Switzerland. Within the department, you will be tasked with the design and development of mixed-signal low-power ICs for state-of-the-art applications. Working with a team of experts you will contribute to the latest tech in low-power CMOS electronics.
The position is open to engineers with differing levels of experience, so if you are at the start of your career, or have an interest in developing your skills further in this very popular domain, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Take responsibility for the specification, design, verification, and characterisation of state-of-the-art mixed-signal circuits for both industrial and research projects
- Interact with internal experts in the field of radio, analog, software and system design to define and realise high-quality integrated circuits
- Work internally and externally in a collaborative & innovative environment
Please contact Rob Hudson@ IC Resources for more information!
- MSc or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering (electronics, microelectronics, microtechnologies)
- A few years of experience in the design of CMOS digital or mixed-signal circuits, (ideally with an emphasis on low-power)
- RTL design experience (low-power and of high-level modelling and simulation is a bonus)
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and/or communication systems is a bonus
- Good understanding of verification processes in SystemVerilog and UVM
- Experience in the use of CAD tools (Cadence, Mentor, Matlab, etc.)
- Team player and flexible to ensure the success of projects
- Fluent English