Based in Duisburg, Western Germany, this is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Implementation Lead Engineer to join a rapidly expanding silicon company developing the newest and hottest tech in Europe.
Our client is developing high-performance, low power microprocessor technology, and has plans to significantly build up their digital layout team. They are looking to appoint a Digital Implementation Lead to be responsible for the entire chip implementation process from gate-level to GDS, and ultimately grow and lead the Digital Implementation team. You will have a strong impact and significant visibility in the company, working with the very latest silicon technology (down to 7nm and beyond).
- A number of years’ digital implementation / physical design experience, from RTL-GDS2
- Solid know-how in chip integration, including RTL design and synthesis
- Experience using Synopsys implementation tools
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Motivation and passion to for working within a fast-paced start-up environment, with the ability to lead and grow a team
- Fluent language skills in English
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Germany.
For details, please contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.