Digital Marketing Coordinator
For an international manufacturer in the world of electronic components we are looking for a multicultural, Japanese-speaking Digital Marketing Coordinator with a first working experience of 3 years (Junior) to drive and coordinate the Digital Marketing activities. The position is in North Rhine Westphalia and can be done with home office. The activities include:
You should bring:
- Support the company’s marketing strategy.
- Assist industrial marketing and product management with communication/presentation, NPI.
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of relevant KPIs for Digital Marketing
- Enhance and improve company's online presence (both internal and external).
- Develop and implement customer journey mapping, profiling, segmentation and decision makers targeting
- Convert the traffic from the company page, into sales opportunities.
- Master’s degree in the commercial field, preferably with a focus on e-commerce / online marketing or comparable
- First experience in communication and marketing in a technical B2B environment.
- Strong editorial skills, digital savviness.
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with marketing platforms (e.g. Sales Force, Pardot) and website content management systems (e.g. WordPress) as well as Adobe.
- Proven track record with digital advertising, including social media marketing platforms, Google Ads, Google Display Network, SEO/SEM
- Autonomous, multi-cultural and organised.
- Languages: English, German, Japanese.
A challenging and interesting position awaits you here! We are looking forward to your application.