My client is looking to hire a Director of Digital Marketing who will vision, organize and lead their digital strategy. They are a leading US Semiconductor Manufacturer, owning all verticals of their manufacturing and production process, positioning themselves to be more than a technology company.
With current revenues in excess of $500m, they are looking to implement a digital and insight-powered approach to continue on their path of unrivalled growth. Key Responsibilities
- Design, Vision and Build out a comprehensive, precise Digital marketing strategy
- Lead and develop a team of digital marketing professionals
- Govern all digital marketing channels (Socials, Website, Outreach etc.)
- Integrate and harness customer data to increase interest and demand, develop the sales pipeline and identify customer leads sooner.
- Manage digital marketing budget with Chief Marketing Officer.
- Manage digital content strategy and harness analytics to measure and improve the performance
- Work closely with Sales, Operations and HR teams to develop innovative solutions and strategies
- 10-15 years of experience in Digital Marketing lead
- Previous experience identifying gaps and building marketing teams
- Developing/Improving a Martech stack
- Experience with a variety of Digital Marketing channels and different marketing practices.
- Youtube or other Social Media video content production is desired.