Working for a well known global brand, my client have a new vacancy as Digital Synthesis and Physical Implementation Engineer to join their automotive department.
You will have the opportunity to work in a unique back-end environment, on the complete flow from RTL - GDS2 with skilled experts, whilst always having a focus on the bigger picture and improving development methodologies.
- Implementation of digital circuits from RTL design to layout for mixed-signal ASICs and complex SoCs.
- RTL design, synthesis, physical implementation, physical verification and signoff checks.
- Strong coordination skills and the ability to liaise with different internal departments (ASIC design, synthesis/physical implementation team, test engineering, semiconductor technology) and external IP providers or foundries.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- Education: University degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) in electrical engineering or equivalent, preferably with focus on microelectronics
- Personality: team player, goal- and customer-oriented, structured, enthusiastic, passion for challenges and problem-solving methods
- Experience: excellent understanding of digital circuit design: RTL design (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog), 5+ years of experience in digital implementation (synthesis/physical implementation/physical verification/signoff), and programming skills (e.g. C/C++, Python, TCL)
- Languages: fluent English. German is a bonus.