Market leader coming to Bristol! Global semiconductor company seeking new UK based team! STA/SYNTHESIS ENGINEER
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a new UK team to be based in Bristol and be integral in company growth and success from the UK. My client is a leader in in wireless technology for the IoT, designing chips from first principals to final silicon product.
This is a great chance to be part of a group where you can see your work in products on the market. Their SoC products are used by world leading brands in a wide variety of applications, including wireless PC peripherals, gaming, sports and fitness, mobile phone accessories, consumer electronics, toys, healthcare, and automation.
The role as a Digital IC and STA Engineer will cooperate closely with other teams focusing on synthesis and static timing analysis of System-on-Chips. This offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to influence and create value from day one.
- Logic synthesis
- Logic equivalence checks
- Static timing analysis
- Low power checks
- Multi-voltage analysis
- Collaborate closely with both the DFT team to obtain testability, and the backend team on timing closure
UK Nationals/Residents only – For more information contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources
- MSc in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Proven experience or education with the following:
- Digital IC Design
- Experience with relevant EDA IC design and verification tools
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, TCL, Python or similar
- Experience in producing written documentation