We support our client, a semiconductor company situated at the beautiful Lake Constance with their search for a Digital Verification Engineer.
For this technically challenging position in digital verification engineering we are looking for digital verification engineers with an experience in digital design and verification of at least 5 years. As a digital verification engineer you will require solid knowledge of HW description languages like Verilog, SystemVerilog or similar, a university degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics or equivalent and solid debugging skills and experience with UVM or OVM. For this position you also bring good C/C++ knowledge for verification.
In the position of a digital verification engineer you will:
- develop verification solutions for ASICs
- carry out functional verification planning and develop test cases
- constantly improve the script environment
- develop prototyping solutions
- initiate the introduction of new tools
If this vacancy sounds appealing to you, please contact Nicole Lamprecht.