New Digital Verification Engineer opportunity - Thames Valley location, commutable from London.
This is a new opportunity for a Digital Verification Engineer to join a successful and expanding high tech chip communications company based in Berkshire.
Our client is a growing electronics company developing low energy, high speed chip technology. They are now seeking a Digital Verification Engineer to join their IC team, working on solutions that facilitate communications between chips and electronics devices.
In this role you will be responsible for verification and validation of digital ASICs using the very latest techniques and tools. You will take part in design reviews, and specify verification plans, maintain the verification environment as well as enhance and develop design verification methodologies and debug flows.
For the role of Digital Verification Engineer you will need:
- A degree (BSc / MSc / PhD) in Electronics Engineering or similar field
- Several year’s work experience in Digital Verification
- A track-record verifying complex designs for ASIC or FPGA
- Skills in SystemVerilog and ideally, UVM
- Strong skills in testbench development
- Knowledge of constrained random verification
- Excellent team-work and communication skills
If you are a Digital Verification Engineer looking to develop your career within one of industry’s most innovative silicon companies, get in touch for more details. You will receive a highly competitive basic salary, with benefits including relocation assistance, private medical insurance, and stock options.
Contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44(0)1189881152.